Home Dilemmas Stats Login Register

Forgot Your Password?

38341 (64%) 21709 (36%)
38341 (64%) people have pressed this button, while 21709 (36%) did not.
Have the power to summon any 3 fictional characters at any time and be able to dismiss them to bring forth others. They will always be very friendly to you and your friends and family.
They will only have a 25% chance of becoming friendly. so thus they will have have a 75% chance of not knowing who you are or why they are here. If this happens they may go insane from this fact, and even if they don't, they will act as though they are still in the universe they came from.